It is the owner, Danielle BENOIT, who will welcome you and give you all the necessary explanations for your stay.
The possible additional services are listed below:
- Change of the bed sheets during your stay
- Intermediate daily cleaning of the chalet
- Continental breakfast service
- Preparation of sandwiches for your ski or mountain journeys
- In winter, daily delivery of bread around 7am to the chalet
- Order your shopping online with free delivery to the chalet at the hypermarket rate by the Sherpa grocery store (tel: 04 79 22 17 88)
- A catering service can be provided at the chalet
Concerning promotional offers for ski passes/material:
- Preferential rates for ski equipment rental at the Skiset de Champagny store
- La Plagne / Paradiski: contact SAP directly (La Plagne ski lifts) for group packages
Seminars, weddings, family reunions
The chalets “Le Gaulois” and “Le Sabot de Vénus” are adjoining each other (they can communicate from the inside) and the chalet “La Datcha” is only about thirty meters away: the three chalets therefore offer a very large accommodation capacity (nearly 75 people) to accommodate large groups (family reunion, holidays with friends or seminars).
Our chalets can meet a request for seminar rental: many possibilities of arrangement of living rooms to confortable workplaces (with internet connection), 28 rooms, hotel services on request: breakfasts, meals or catering services… etc.
Our cottages are also suitable for accommodation requests for ceremonies such as weddings, birthdays, etc…
Depending on availability and periods, a short stay (4 days/3 nights) or weekend (2 days/2 nights) rental may be considered.